Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NW lower Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NW lower Michigan

Hi all,
    Been on the free side for a number of years learning what I can. The other day after reading about the care of your pit I decided to do a deep clean on my Weber kettle, PK360 and an old Summit. Whoa, never knew how bad they were inside. Thanks for that post. Clean is the word from now on. Looking forward to reading everybody's experience and trying new methods.

Regards,

Ted W

Welcome from buffalo

Comment

Hello from Annapolis! Curious,how did you cleaned your pits?

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland, Ted! The Pit is a great place to learn and hang out!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

Howdy from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Greetings from Philly!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Oh yeah there Ted, we are the cleanest son’s of pups you will ever become acquainted with. I mean, I mean we’re so clean that………. well, I remind my self to keep it short also. Welcome, eat good & have fun!
                              Last edited by FireMan; June 20, 2022, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here