Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitnewbie from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

Howdy from south Texas! You’ve come to the right place. Lots of good experienced advice already. Enjoy learning that new cooker.

Comment

Welcome from NW Oregon The birth place of the pellet grill

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!
          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from upstate NY! Yup as others have stated, pork butt is a great place to start. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts & sharing information with you

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from California! You’re in the right place to learn. My cooking has been transformed since finding Amazing Ribs about 8 years ago!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here.

I destroyed several innocent cuts of meat when first starting out. If you are a true first timer I would suggest chicken wings and/or sausages for the first couple of cooks until you get some confidence. This place has raised my cooking skills immensely, don't be afraid to ask questions, no judgement here and love checking out pics of your cooks.

Comment

Welcome fr Cincy Ohio! I like pig butts n I cannot lie. 🐷
                        Last edited by Alan Brice; June 24, 2022, 01:18 PM. Reason: Being cute.

Comment

Welcome From Buffalo, Yep Pork butt is a good place to start. Good luck with the new cooker

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. I’ll throw in with the pork butt crowd. Can’t go wrong with that. Have fun on the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. I'll just add that a smaller pork butt (roast) like 3-4# is easier to start with and you can practice that way.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here