Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pit Boss PB1230 from Saskatchewan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Pit Boss PB1230 from Saskatchewan

Hey just picked up my new Pit Boss PB1230 yesterday, got it as a birthday gift from some family and friends. It will be my first pellet smoker as I used one of the 4 rack Bradleys for a few years but ready to step up to the pellet smoker! Any tips or tricks are welcome, can't wait to browse this forum!

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

• lazer8063
      lazer8063 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Nice to get somewhere constructive instead of trolls and ads on Reddit!

Welcome from the California Delta. I'm sure you will get one or two suggestion's

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      If THAT!

• lazer8063
      lazer8063 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will need every one I can get! 👏👏

Wow! What great fam & friends you have! Keep searching & mixin it up with us & the ride will be fun. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
      Wow! What great fam & friends you have! Keep searching & mixin it up with us & the ride will be fun. Welcome, eat good & have fun!
      No kidding, I vowed they will all have full fridges and freezers until the pit boss kicks the bucket!

Comment

Howdy from Houston lazer. Welcome to The Pit, we’re glad to have ya. One thing we like here is pictures, lots of em. Show us that cooker if you get a chance. And some food pics too if ya can. You’ll have fun here, it’s full of great people. Just keep an eye out for that ofelles scoundrel. He’ll show up at your cookouts and drink all your beer.

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Panhead John And don't cha just hate it when that happens!?!🙃

• lazer8063
          lazer8063 commented
          Editing a comment
          Once I get it out of the box and put together I'll post it! I think I am gonna start with some cream cheese and chicken wings for the first cook then a weekend of ribs and beans, should make for some good pictures. ofelles I'll be expecting ya in Canada now! 😂

Welcome to The Pit.

You will get lots of help - just ask.

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          RonB Are we still charging newbies for help? What is it, $9.95 per question now?

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          Panhead John - sorta - It's $9.95 if you answer and $19.95 if anyone else answers.

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooh, I get it, so, they probably want "correct" answers….thus the higher fees.

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from southwest Florida. If you have questions, ask away. You’ll get lots of answers, even some helpful ones.

Comment

Welcome from Manassas Va

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C.! I've got the Pit Boss Copperhead 5 vertical p-smoker, almost a year ago now, so still pretty new at it. Hope you have fun!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here