Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Sparta Tn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Sparta Tn.

I really enjoy this site ! Tons of info and lots of recipes I want to thank everyone for putting this together. As far as my equipment goes that is still in the works. I think I have decided to get the Camp Chef 24" Smoke Vault. I have an older Camp Chef double burner stove and will be cutting the legs off of it soon. I'll be making a metal surround for it to slide into and placing it in a counter top on my built-in outdoor grill. I'm keeping things a bit rustic with some old barn wood and a galvanized wash tub for the sink. With all the ad-on's Camp Chef offers for the double burner this will give me plenty of options, from pizza to grilling and cooking things on the griddle. All this will be built under roof in what is now a pretty much useless car port. I intend to convert everything to NG the gas company is gonna love me right. Enough rambling on my end and once again TY all for everything you have done here !!!

Welcome BR549 can we call you Jr, or is it Mr. Samples?

Comment

BR549, Welcome to The Pit, To a Fellow Brother Of The Brush! Enjoy Yourself Here! There is enough FREE Info Here to start a Culinary University?
      👍👍👍👍👍. From Fargo ND. Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit BR549! Glad to have you here. If I were in the market for a gas smoker you can bet it would be the CC 24". Hope we get to see some nice photos of it and what it makes for you!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here