Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from upstate NY! Sorry to hear that your health is keeping you from smoking foods. Are you still able to grill, or did you have to give that up too?

Comment

• CajunCook
      CajunCook commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi efincoop
      I pretty much gave it all up, the smoker was the worst to aggravate my illness.

Welcome from north Texas. Lived in Mandeville for several years, son graduated from LSU. Enjoy the Pit.

Comment

• CajunCook
      CajunCook commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Soonerpop
      Love the Mandeville-Madisonville area, we love going to the Tchefuncte out there to relax.

Well come from the California Delta. Love both Cajun and Creole food and make poor imitations of it often.

Comment

• CajunCook
      CajunCook commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you ofelles
      You’re working on perfection

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t listen to him 👆 sir. I’ve seen his pics and they are drool worthy. (even though he lives in California)

Welcome from Chicagoland - It’s a great place to learn and hang out!

Comment

• CajunCook
      CajunCook commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Sid P
      Chicago is on my bucket list

Hello from NW Oregon

Comment

• CajunCook
      CajunCook commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bbqLuv

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the Cajun spices with mild to medium heat.
      Look forward to your cooks and pictures.

Welcome from Winnipeg. Sorry you had to quit outdoor cooking, but hopefully some of the stories and pictures in here help make up for up.

Comment

• CajunCook
      CajunCook commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks jgreen
      I always enjoy looking at what others are cooking

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      CajunCook We like all kinds of cooking pics here, not just BBQ. We’d love to see some of your Cajun dishes or whatever else you might like to cook. Anything from gumbo to stir fry has probably been posted here.

Panhead John I like cooking crawfish ettouffe and other Cajun dishes, just had to give up smoking and grilling meats outside.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

CajunCook, we are glad to have you here in the Pit. Welcome!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome from Iowa

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina. I hope to get some good recipes from you.

Comment

Welcome from North Texas

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Seattle! I hope you are able to forget anything that ails you when you are chatting up the good people here and looking at the divine pictures of excellent BBQ. We're glad you're here 🔥🌈🌷

Comment

• CajunCook
              CajunCook commented
              Editing a comment
              MsTwiggy
              Thank you, I appreciate it

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here