Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello I'm RiverJeff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I'm RiverJeff

Coming to you from Northeast edge of Nebraska.
    I am 2 year early retired working remodel general contracting carpenter. I grew up grilling with a weber kettle grills didn't realize I have been smoking all this time until I found amazing ribs. Back in early March of 21 I ordered a Blaz'n grill works Grid iron, Got that home early May of 21 smoking couldn't be easier. Joined Amazing ribs back in July of 21 just introducing my self today, All this time I have been absorbing so much info, Thank you! to All. Hope to be able to send pictures I just updated my 10 year old flip phone to new Iphone 12. It's a new world!
    Thank to All
    RiverJeff

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Welcome! My flip phone was 15 years old before it died two years ago. I now have a smart phone and a love/hate relationship with it.
      Last edited by 58limited; April 9, 2022, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        A Nokia doesn't count as a smart phone. Just because it has the flashlight app and can text, doesn't qualify. Tell the truth, your "flip phone" was a startac.

Welcome from Minnesota, now don't be a stranger anymore!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from the northern Virginia 'burbs of Washington, D.C. Hope you have fun here!

Comment

Well River Jeff, since you been doin all that absorbin, yer right is about time ya start sendin some of it back. Mebbe a pic of yer cookers fer a start. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Iowa..

Comment

Welcome from New Mexico

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome River Jeff, fr Cincy Ohio!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Ohio.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here