Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st post from Summerville, SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st post from Summerville, SC

Amazing Ribs has been my go-to site for many years. Memphis Dust has been my rub of choice. Why change a good thing.

I went from gas grills, to a Bradley Electric, Ugly Drum, several Weber's including a WSM.

I now own a Yoder YS1500, YS640, and a 22.5 kettle.

My Main cooker, except it is now chained to the patio!

Welcome SammyJ

Comment

Welcome from Berkeley Co. SC Sammy! I must live just down the street from you my man!

You came to the right place to talk all things barbecue my friend!

Comment

Welcome Sammy

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! SammyJ, That looks like one outstanding Smoker! Let us know how it works, some Pics too Please! 👍👍👍👍👍. Dan

Comment

welcome Sammy nice pit looks like your in for some fun times

Comment

Welcome to the Pit - glad to have you here!

Comment

Nice rig! Welcome

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SammyJ ! Nice arsenal. Now you just gotta get your hands on a Slow 'N Sear for that kettle! We're glad to have you here and hope to see some pics of those beasts in action!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I'm on my way home from my daughter's house in Columbia, SC. I get there about 3 times a year and try out BBQ joints. I like Stikey Fingers and recently discovered Firery Ron's on Sullivan's Island. What's your favorite joint?

Comment

The brother's sold out sticky Fingers, quality went down. There is a new place called swig and swine, have no been there yet, but the people involved ran a very high end store downtown Charleston.

Comment

SammyJ I stayed a few nights in Summerville back in probably 2003 or 4. Some good friends of ours moved there, his company transferred him, and we went for a visit. I remember it being so hot that I was begging them to turn the AC on! This was late June or early July if memory serves. My buddy drove semi delivering gasoline & butane to stations. Up here (MI) he drove for Liquid Transport, not sure if the co. was called that down there, or still is. Anyway, I sat in your DMV for hours as he had to get something renewed the day after we showed up so I went with him while our wives hung out. Then I rode with him while we made deliveries through town and even went to Myrtle Beach to make deliveries. Wasn't into BBQ then so never ate at any places near you. I remember having gator tail at Isle of the Palms though. It was awesome.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here