Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hey guys, here to introduce myself! My name is Nate Olewine and I've been a lurker on this website for almost a year. I've gone from someone that had never used a smoker to producing (according to my gut at least) quality andouille, pulled pork, ribs, and (finally) brisket. I honestly get better with every cook, and the information I get from the experienced members of this website is awesome! Thanks for welcoming me into the community. Let's eat!

We do like to eat 😋

My guess is the average Pit member is at least 20 pounds overweight.😊

Comment

Welcome aboard! What are you cooking on?

Comment

• Nate Olewine
        Nate Olewine commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been a Weber guy from day 1 and use the Smokey Mountain pretty extensively and a regular ole Weber grill for grilling, etc. Finally got around to doing a brisket back over the 4th, and (needless to say) I'm hooked! Ribs are probably my next favorite. Thanks for the kind welcoming.

• LA Pork Butt
        LA Pork Butt commented
        Editing a comment
        I've used Webers in the past and they are great grills. Currently I have a Big Green Egg, but I cook on a 26" Weber at my son's and an 18" at my son-in-laws. I recently bought a 18" jumbo Joe on close out at Walmart for $45. They usually sell for $59 to $69.

Welcome to The Pit! Nate Olewine, Andoule has to put you in the Louisiana Purchase Somewhere! Breadhead Speak for Yourself! 👍👍👍👍👍. Dan

Comment

• Nate
        Nate commented
        Editing a comment
        you tagged the wrong nate

Welcome to The Pit Nate Olewine! Nice to have you here, thank you for your support. We all share your sentiments I think!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here