Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from South Dakota

Howdy to all Pitmaster friends. Just wanted to let y'all know I'm a new member here. I ordered my first pellet grill this past Monday. It's taken me years to learn what types of bbq that I appreciate most....KC, Texas, South Carolina etc . I'm on the list for a 20"x42" LSG pellet grill...with a couple of custom touches. My hope is to have the grill to enjoy it for part of this next summer.

Thanks for taking the time to read my message and I look forward to learning from y'all!

Wayne

Welcome from California! What part of SD are you from? One of my best friends lives near Sioux Falls.
    Last edited by Santamarina; February 23, 2022, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• WayneJR
      WayneJR commented
      Editing a comment
      I live about two hours north of Sioux Falls. I live on a lake that borders Minnesota. I don’t often get down to Sioux Falls…..my wife and I ….. our jobs require to stay in the area.

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      Big Stone Lake?

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      WayneJR, I don't want to pin you down here, but 2 hours north of Sioux Falls (where I lived a long time ago) on a lake near Minnesota? I used to live in Waubay. Also lived in Monroe, Corsica, Brookings and Des Smet. Welcome. I now live in Iowa, near Mason City, but also own a home we will retire to eventually, on the south end of Lake Okoboji.

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support.

Once you get that LSG, make sure to post some pictures of that baby and let us know what you think. You are gonna love it. (Just don't wait to jump in on the fun & discussions around here until you get your pellet rig)

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from central Texas. We saw your governor at the national finals rodeo in FT. Worth. That girl can ride.

Comment

Yer gonna love that LSG! We’ve got a member here that will teach you how to cook biscuits, yessir. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!
            I just got my 20x36 LSG pellet smoker, and I'm confident you are going to love yours. The wait is killer, but the reward makes it worth the wait. And yes, I have nearly mastered the art of pop can biscuits.

Comment

Welcome! My antique meat grinder came from a mom & pop grocery in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon Birthplace for the pellet grill--Traeger by name.
                LSG pellet grill, be sure to fill us in, heard they are good.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

I have the LSG 20x36 pellet and the 20x36 offset and really like how both cook. You will really like the pellet grill, mine is heads and tails above the Rec Tec I had for 7 years.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here