Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thailand Calling In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thailand Calling In

Hello All. Read some great informative articles here at AmazingRibs & have learnt a lot of things for when I 'm in my backyard, so decided to enroll into the Pit. Currently utilizing a Kamado Joe & what's left of a Weber kettle.

Dogfaceboy Welcome to the Pit! You are a long way from home, but you are right there is a world of good information here provided free for the taking by a lot of good people! 👍👍👍👍👍. Dan Fargo ND

Comment

Welcome, cooking up anything interesting out there? I have Thai at least once a week, only fair that some of them get some of our BBQ.

Comment

• Dogfaceboy
        Dogfaceboy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm currently at work in Kuwait so when I get home to Thailand I'll be hitting the pork pretty hard!! Going to prepare some bacon when I get home & then two successive weekends the Barbies will be busy as it will be Rugby World Cup party time in the yard. Ribs & lamb racks most probably & lots of beer of course. Thai food I leave to the old lady, she's better at it than me.

Welcome to the Pit Dogfaceboy ...

I'm a kamado guy too. A BGE version. There are many kamado guys that are members. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. You'll find that those that feel qualified to answer you will chime in. We're all here to learn and help our fellow members.

For your Kettle David Parrish is very, very knowledgeable about that particular cooker. He invented an accessory, the SnS, that makes it a better cooker. I'd ask him about it.

Have fun in the Pit...👍

Comment

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard my name. Someone needs an SnS?

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        I was helping you out @Pit Boss.😎

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Sir. We can use all the help we can get =)

Welcome Dogfaceboy! We're glad you're here.

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome to the pit. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I cook on a Big Green Egg and my son-in-law has a Joe Jr.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dogfaceboy! Glad to have you here, and thank you for the support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you when you get back in your back yard!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here