Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from California north coast!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support. It is great to hear that we are your go too spot for BBQ info. I hope the Pitmaster Club becomes a great resource for you. We have a great group of people here, and we are all willing to help.

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Northern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ve got a good start, have fun.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Usually around St. Pat's day Walmart will have corned beef points on sale. Every year I will pick up 8-10 and 5 or 6 will be smoked into pastrami using the Meathead seasoning. It turns out fantastic and we will use leftovers to make some dynamite pastrami hash for breakfast.

Comment

Welcome from Northern California coast

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

I'm new here, and I'm taking the forum for the first time. As a blogger artist, modish ita bag, I create content.
                            Last edited by jeffmikal1; September 22, 2021, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia. Sounds like you are well along on your journey. You will enjoy the Pastrami I promise!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here