Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ulyssesad
    replied
    Welcome on forum

Leave a comment:

• tinAlf
    replied
    Welcome from Canada

Leave a comment:

• johnsoncody
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• harveydom
    replied
    Hi welcome

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. My first smoker was a Cookshack 008, still going strong. Made in Ponca City, OK. Can’t go wrong there.

Leave a comment:

• Debra
    commented on 's reply
    Yes the Totem Diner.
    Steve and Alicia Jermyn are the owners and very nice people.
    Next time you visit tell them hello and make new friends.
    Alicia is a cake and cookie artist if there is such a thing. Her creations are incredible.
    He owns an SMO66 and has BBQ nights. He also has a brother who runs a BBQ restaurant but I am not certain of the name.

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!!

Leave a comment:

• swartzster
    replied
    Welcome from Washington. Are you talking about the Totem Diner in Everett? Awesome place for breakfast

Leave a comment:

• Dan Deter
    replied
    Welcome from steamy NC!

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    replied
    Welcome from California!

Leave a comment:

• Bbqmikeg
    replied
    Welcome Debra from CA! One of my friends is the nephew of the Quilting Cowboy. Sadly the cowboy has passed but the giant quilting rigs he had are legendary!

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Leave a comment:

• clb239
    replied
    Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Leave a comment:

• SmokingPat
    replied
    Welcome from southern California! Good cooking equipment -- I hope you have family & friends to practice you skills.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here