Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member checking in from Sacramento, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member checking in from Sacramento, CA

Hello, everyone. I am happy to make my first post on this forum. Thank you for having me! My friends and family always tell me what a great cook I am. I find it sort of embarrassing because I don't really think I do anything that spectacular and have my fair share of fails. I have been barbequeing and grilling for years. My primary equipment has always been Weber kettles. I also used a Big Green Egg for years until we moved three years ago and we decided not to tote the egg! I have recently purchased an Oklahoma Joe Longhorn Smoker which I have yet to use. I'm looking forward to getting on the smoking bandwagon. I look forward to learning more from all of you fine folks. Happy Friday!

Welcome from down south in Altadena!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit !

Lookin forward to learnin along with an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from a little south on the Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Comment

Great, another Captain showed up earlier this week and now another Bone!! Totally kidding, welcome to the Pit and howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!! (Just a bit north of you in Mt Shasta)

Comment

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        CaptainMike I’m thinking about changing my name to Captain John Bonehead.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• DavidNorcross
                        DavidNorcross commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Like the new avatar

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        +1

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

• HawkerXP
                        HawkerXP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Likewise!

Better watch that chicken if I'm around!

Welcome from just a bit north. Go with what your friends and family tell you, an when you serve something you think could have been better NEVER say so until you get some feedback.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here