Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, welcome aboard. As Sonny and PJ said, several Bronco enthusiasts here. While small barrels and bullet smokers are similar, it's hard to beat the versatility of the Bronco for the ease of converting between styles of cook, and the amount of control you have to tailor your preferred methods.

Comment

• CaptGreg
      CaptGreg commented
      Editing a comment
      My new thermometer arrived today. I bought the air probe too, so my plan is this weekend or Monday to make another attempt. The generic plan is: Full Charcoal pan, 3 large chunks of wood, Light one side, after its some coals are going I will put meat on with usual perpetration. Will set up for verifying temp gauge and to watch internal temp. Trying to keep smoker at 275 for 8 hours. Plan sound OK?

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      What will you be cooking Greg? Another butt?

• CaptGreg
      CaptGreg commented
      Editing a comment
      Panhead John, Yes, pork butt I have a 6 pounder in the freezer.

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Illinois

Comment

Welcome to "the Pit family" from Wisconsin!!

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Have fun on the Pit. Your problems are as good as over.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here