Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2021 "HOT From The Pit!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 2021 "HOT From The Pit!"

Here's the direct link to the new August 2021 "HOT From The Pit!"

Link: https://conta.cc/38hHe0D

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_152397.png
Views:	31863
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	1084148

You guys do a great job on these every month. Kudos!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Great edition as always.. đź‘Ťđź‘Ś
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Elton's BBQ; August 28, 2021, 01:42 AM. Reason: Autocorrect fubar

Comment

Another great issue! Now I'm hungry again!

Comment

Will there be September and October issues posted here?

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          You should have them all in your email. They are sent out automatically each month.

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          There isn't a September one in the "Current Editions" folder.

• gboss
          gboss commented
          Editing a comment
          I have the email, so I have the content. I did enjoy browsing the threads when they were posted here, but it's not a huge deal if they're not going to be posted from now on. I was more curious than anything else.
          Thanks for putting them together, everyone that contributes one way or another. I look forward to them each month. Cheers!

Thanks for all the great food pics this month folks! It makes my portion of the letter that much easier. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks guys! I finally had a cook featured in Hot From The Pit for October. I hear there is an uprising going on because my "cooks" aren’t featured every month. Many people are upset because my bologna sandwich and chips wasn’t featured last January.
          Last edited by Panhead John; October 28, 2021, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
            Richard Chrz commented
            Editing a comment
            You cook?

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
            ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
            Editing a comment
            The paper plates in my roast beef "brisket" cook don't count (for this months)

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here