Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2021 "HOT From The Pit!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link: https://conta.cc/3rFRNnj

Click image for larger version

Name:	July HOT thumbnail.png
Views:	12604
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	1068781

So many great meals! I thank you for the honor of including my picanha cook
    If we all lived in the neighborhood I can only imagine what a Saturday or Sunday get together would look and taste like!

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      All I know is, I’d wanna be there!

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      No kidding!!!

I'm always so happy to get another peak at all the incredible cooks, always learning. Very Grateful to be part of it, and with a rib cook none the less. Thank you for everyone that does "here"! Always so happy to be a part of "here"

Comment

WOW! top billing!!! Take that, Troutman and Ernest, neener, neener, neeee-ner.....!!
      Last edited by CaptainMike; July 29, 2021, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve been relegated to the back of the bus for the last three months. This is the first time they post anything of mine in at least two iterations. I’m just a slug.

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, Bother Steve, you reputation remains unvarnished!

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        HAHAHAHAHA. The quality of cooks has been ridiculously great!!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here