Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2020 "HOT From The Pit!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 2020 "HOT From The Pit!"

Link to newsletter here

Members mentioned:

Pit Master Apprentice
    Polarbear777
    pearlsnapshirt
    DavidNorcross
    texastweeter
    treesmacker
    Pequod
    Nate
    Henrik
    Attjack
    HouseHomey
    JCGrill
    theroc
    Skinsfan1311
    goosebr160
    Macktechie
    Red Man

Woo hoo! I made the newsletter! Super cool, especially considering the ‘competition’ is fierce!

Have a weekend filled with blue smoke, and stay safe!

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Just trimmed a 62 day wet aged brisket. Loaded it up with some signature rub!

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang, someone’s eatin’ good in the hood!

was a great month of food!

Comment

Oh, this one was a first! This is the first newsletter where I HAD seen all the food submissions. Usually there's at least 1 that I missed during the month. Great job!

Comment

Attjack

Jimeny Cricketts!! Is there anything attjack does that is NOT newsletter worthy. Shoot, he’s probably physically fit and gorgeous too. Just saying. I wanna cook like him.
        Last edited by HouseHomey; March 27, 2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          I am just another cog in the wheel of this venerable brotherhood of great cooks. People like you and everyone else here teach me a lot and provide the necessary inspiration I use in the outdoor (and indoor) kitchen.

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          I should add that it's more than a brotherhood as we have a lot of very talented ladies among us.

This is like the umpteenth time I have been left out! Do I need to like, actually cook?

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
          ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
          Editing a comment
          You could do like those facebook folks and just take pictures of other peoples stuff and claim it as your own. Saves all that hassle cookin'. Supposedly the stores are still cranking out those rotisserie chickens

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Geez, I never thought of doin that.

Banner day for me. What an honor.

Comment

I made the newsletter. w00t!

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            You earned it!

Good job on the Newsletter everyone. I seem to miss seeing a few of those great cooks along the way so a good time to catch up. Thanks for all you work on this!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here