Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- Candy Sue Weaver On Pellet Smoking (1hr:02m)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great presentation, I really enjoyed it. Makes we want to buy a MAK! I've kept my Weber Performer for almost 20 years because I just love the taste and experience of cooking with charcoal. However, adding in the Smokenator a few years ago made me realize I was missing something all these years and now I am adding in a thermostat. I need a little more capacity, makes me think I will add a pellet device to the collection. Thank you

Comment

I have sure loved my Yoder 640. I clean it after every use with a wet dry vac and maybe if it really greasy with some of that orange stuff and paper towels. I always use foil on the diffuser and it has never failed me (so far!)

I have some stick burner purist friends. When I put a brisket on at 11 pm and go to sleep I think about them. They surely must be better people than I am staying up all night with their fires. But my brisket is easily as good as theirs!

Comment

I know of one team that's gotten 2 maybe 3 perfect scores on brisket with their 640!

Comment

55:14 Heavy Metal! \m/

Comment

What a great video! I was looking to get a pellet smoker because I love the fact that its so easy to use and now after seeing this video I have my heart set on a MAK 2 Star. For a novice bbq'er like me I think the pellet will be nice. My only concern was what the taste would be like vs charcoal and from what I am reading I think everything will be fine.

The one question I really have with a MAK is when the upper shelf is installed how do you easily get at the food on the bottom shelf if your cooking a lot of food?

Comment

Where did the video go?

Comment

• Bkhuna
                Bkhuna commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Huskee , now that I'm getting into my pellet pooper I want to learn as much as I can.

• Meathead
                Meathead commented
                Editing a comment
                I just found it and I will activate it shortly.

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                It's working again!

The video is working again.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here