Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- Noah Glanville of Pit Barrel Cooker Co. (51 mins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO- Noah Glanville of Pit Barrel Cooker Co. (51 mins)

Da man!

Comment

Woo Hoo! My PBC hero!

It will be fun to watch the interview. Thanks, Meathead for inviting him.

Kathryn

Comment

Awesome Interview! Great selection of someone to interview.

Love being able to pull this up on the Smart TV and watch it from there!

Excited to hear what some of the accessories are going to be.

Clint Cantwell , awesome interview... from a technical side... is there anyway to equalize the volume between you and your guests... In the case of this interview Noah was a lot louder than you so if I was trying to turn up where I could hear you then Noah was blasting... If I tried to bring it down where Noah was at a reasonable volume then you were almost a whisper.
        Last edited by Nate; June 29, 2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          Clint, the new camera/mic I sent you should work better. If you want we can send one to the interviewees.

• PodunkFarm
          PodunkFarm commented
          Editing a comment
          Retired producer/sound engineer, here, room acoustics are affecting Noah. Clint's audio is fine (granted, my listening post is high-end), but Noah's is hurt by problems with SWR and room reverberation. Maybe interviewees should use a mic that has better proximity to the mouth, such as on a headset.

• BBQCentralShow
          BBQCentralShow commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe a heavy blanket "behind" the camera too... to soak up some of the sound splash! ;-)

Awesome! I was wondering when Noah was going to be brought in for one of these! I just wish Clint could have gotten him to reveal the accessories he is developing so I know what I'll need to start saving up for

Didn't realize how much they were doing and planning for our vets, respect level just keeps going up.

Comment

He is the man.

Comment

Great interview. He really does answer the phone, and yes I had a dumb question for him. Love his work for vets.

Comment

Noah is the man. Great product and he has a great approach to his business. The Pit Barrel Cooker changed my BBQ life. Just a simple, great all around cooker.

Comment

Great interview Clint! I am a big fan of the PBC. Awesome product matched with fantastic customer service. Great American success story. I wish the Glanvilles all the best!

Comment

Great interview. After watching that and hearing about the additional work for vets, police and firemen, I'll just say that I own very few things that I feel like I can be as proud of as my Pit Barrel Cooker. Great business, great American made product and great people. There's not many companies out there doing business that way, and it makes me even more happy to be a customer.

Comment

Great interview Clint thanks for sharing that. As a veteran myself I really appreciate what Noah is doing with his company and supporting other vets, firefighters, & policemen alike. It's always great to hear of a success story such as this and the fact that he doesn't sell to the big box stores to keep the prices low is a huge plus in my book. Been thinking of buying one of these for some time and this only increases my interest.

Comment

A prime (yes, pun intended) example of how to start and run an exemplary company. LOVE my PBC! Thanks Noah, Clint, and Amazing Ribs staff!

Comment

I just got mine Saturday, and I'm really excited to play with it. I did a dry run (mostly) to see how well I gauged the 1/4 opening for the intake. I think I learned I need to tighten it up a tad, get a chimney (as opposed to lighter fluid), and not wait quite as long to put the lid on. Without further adieu, I'm going to throw a couple racks in there later in the week with those adjustments and let er rip. Love the concept and the simplicity and promptness of the order/delivery.

Comment

Got my PBC in May, and it has changed our lives. So easy to cook a lot of great food and host a party.

Last night, I started blending up some jerk sauce. My 20-some son asked if he could invite some friends over... "Sure can!" I just pulled out another chicken to thaw.

We call this "Spontaneous Barbecue."

We appreciate Clint's video recipes a lot. He's in our home like a part of the family. I made his Father's Day mac-&-cheese with some young friends -- It was a huge hit.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                            Jerod Broussard commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Post up that recipe for the jerk sauce. Unlike "spontaneous generation," "spontaneous barbecue" will always exist and prevail.

He's just THE MAN! I think I've sold 4 for him, in addition to the one I bought. AMAZING product!! Love all he does for the vets too. So proud to own one.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here