Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- "The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint" on Whole Hog & Memphis In May (49 mins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO- "The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint" on Whole Hog & Memphis In May (49 mins)

Clint Cantwell interviews Brad Orrison and Brooke Orrison Lewis of The Shed in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. The Shed should be on everyone's bucket list. There is nothing like it anywhere. They are the 2015 Memphis In May Grand Champions and Whole Hog Champions and Clint gets them to share tips about cooking whole hog and how to compete at Memphis in May. Here's my article on cooking whole hog, and here's one of their hogs proudly displayed by Brad and their senior pitmaster, Hobson Cherry:
    Attached Files

Loved The Shed when I lived in Ocean Springs, MS. It was literally a shed. Really nice people. They gave out free BBQ after Katrina

Comment

Awesome interview.

So glad I never thought of competing in Memphis in May....holy moly!!!

Comment

Great interview Clint! Brad and Brooke are delightful.

Comment

Fascinating. I really enjoyed that. Great job Clint!

Comment

Agree with you Jerod Broussard , I just kept thinking Memphis is May sounds like a major pain. I have enough "fun" just making a pretty box. Can't imagine telling my crew they need to look spiffy and also get the site picked up.

Comment

Well done! Very informative and interesting interview. Never knew it was such an involved process but great people. Love to attend Memphis in May but a long way to go from Northern California

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here