Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody around Atlanta want/need a Weber kettle?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody around Atlanta want/need a Weber kettle?

UPDATE: SOLD to my best fishing buddy and cooking mentor who already has 7 grills and smokers...

It's just the basic kettle, I think it was the One-Touch Silver when new, has the aluminum ash pan mounted on spring clips below the kettle. I just spent 2 hours cleaning it up last weekend, it's as clean as a 4-5 year old Weber will get short of sandblasting. The standard grate is clean and hardly used, I added the Craycort cast-iron grates not long after I bought it.

It has had the handle replaced with the new hook handle, the top vent replaced with the insulated vent from the Performer and it has the black Weber cover. I'll throw in the Weber side table kit to boot.

Price is $35, local pickup only. I'm in the Acworth/Woodstock part of town, PM me if you're interested and we'll talk. I just got a new Performer and I need to get this one out of the yard.

Thanks for looking,
    Bill
    Last edited by billg71; July 7, 2015, 04:31 PM. Reason: kettle no longer available

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here