Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Swan Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Swan Halloween!

You guessed it. Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce - so good it's scary! May the spirited flavor of Black Swan haunt your taste buds this Halloween. Order now: https://blackswancompany.com/
    Attached Files

I just got a three pack!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Yer gonna LOVE these sauces, Brother!

Hope ya got th variety pack, 1 each...

Just sent a gift set of Black Swan to Heeman , our Great Giveaways Third Prize Winner this month!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats to Heeman , his taste buds gonna be all kinda blowed up, learnin new things...

We used the savory sauce with our pastrami Max and it was a hit! My wife loves the savory flavor compared to the overly sweet sauces we have had in the past. Thank you!

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      THANK YOU!!!

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      We plan to order more once we are finished with the others! I am looking forward to the spicy one.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, Baby!!!!
      Reckon yer probly gonna LOVE 'th spicy one'
      Please, lmk yer thoughts...

Update: My daughter also approves of Max’s savory sauce and my pastrami.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Great Pic! She's entirely Too Cute, please don't hesitate to tell her I said so...
      With them long, skinny fingers, I'd haveta hope she's got a bent twards some kinda music, mebbe???
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 17, 2020, 06:11 PM.

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      She is actually very good at the piano and has been playing and taking lessons for years. I will make sure she knows she is cute!

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Cutie! And a talented musician too!

Max' sauces are really, really good. I love the hot one, but I had some food nirvana when I paired his Sweet Cognac sauce with some really peppery breaded smoked chicken thighs. Perfect marriage.

Comment

Max - that Halloween photo is a bit risqué. Guess I’m ordering some. Advertising is key.

Comment

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean...have you seen the movie Black Swan?

Hi Max, thanks for the post......I am a big fan of the vinegar based sauces...my favorite is Dreamland. Any recommendations in the black swan arsenal?

Comment

• Max Good
        Max Good commented
        Editing a comment
        We currently don't have a mustard or vinegar based sauce although I plan to do some new ones if I ever get the time. The closest we have to this is our Sweet Cognac which has some vinegar and citrus juice along with fresh ginger and cognac.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here