Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: CyberQ Cloud with Fan & Accessories for Sale, $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: CyberQ Cloud with Fan & Accessories for Sale, $100

CyberQ Cloud controller, power supply, Viper Fan, 1 Pit Probe & 3 Food Probes for sale. Good Condition.

$100

Have had great success with this unit, very accurate and with fan connected is a great tool.

Also have Thermoworks Signals & Billows for sale, used both units during multiple smoker events, "retiring" from that.

Here's my ebay profile: https://www.ebay.com/usr/mongorcw

No returns.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CyberQ Cloud Controller.jpg Views:	48 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	881820

Click image for larger version  Name:	CyberQ with Accessories.jpg Views:	58 Size:	803.4 KB ID:	881819

Last edited by Mongo_Only_Pawn; July 24, 2020, 02:03 PM.

Does anyone know how I can contact the moderator to amend the price in the Title of the post?

Or remove the post altogether and start over? Apparently I've got it priced too high.

Comment

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I can edit the post title, what would you like?

• Mongo_Only_Pawn
      Mongo_Only_Pawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Please drop price to $125

Sorry I missed your reply to me on the 19th Mongo_Only_Pawn. I have edited the post's title to $100 as per your message to me today.

Comment

Oh heck, I’ll take it.

Comment

Mosca changes his mind, I would like to purchase it.

Comment

• Mongo_Only_Pawn
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, I'll let you know if Mosca declines

I want to give kudos to Mongo_Only_Pawn, this is a nice unit, and he sent it with a lot of extra probes. It was a son of a gun to connect it to WiFi, but that was as much me as it was the non-intuitive instructions, and nothing on Mongo. It works well, I’m testing it now (no food, just a dry run) to get the hang of it and to verify the calibration, all probes are within a couple degrees, which is factory spec for deviation.

Thanks, Mongo! I hereby elevate you to temporary bishop. (We all know that we end up as pawns.)

Comment

• Mongo_Only_Pawn
          Editing a comment
          My pleasure.

Forgot about the extra probes I had until I found them in a tub, no sense hanging on to them.

Take care.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here