Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: KBQ, used 3 times

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
    If'n ya wasn't 999.1 miles away, (yup I checked travel distance), I'd already been a honkin in yer dang driveway like a NYC taxi driver, at this price.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlotte NC.JPG
Views:	776
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	823891
    I'm certain smobody here will give this a good home....
    I could understand if it was 1000 miles, but if you're not willing to travel 999.1, that's just lazy ;-)

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Aye, an yer on yer comedy game this fine day! Thanks fer th laugh, brother!

Originally posted by hogdog6 View Post
    Sad to see your KBQ go. I have both a KBQ and a Yoder, cannot imagine life without both. But if time is an issue you'll like your Yoder it's a great cooker and a with the optional diffuser plate and grill grates it's also one serious searing machine.
    I can't disagree, it's a great smoker. Well built, small footprint, and the very first thing you make can turn out amazing.

Comment

Good luck with the sale. I went a different direction on smokers but had I seen this 3 months ago, I'd have been driving from Wilmington to get this!

Comment

Originally posted by dsevvy View Post
        Good luck with the sale. I went a different direction on smokers but had I seen this 3 months ago, I'd have been driving from Wilmington to get this!
        Thank you!

Comment

I know this post doesn’t help as it is another "gee, I wish" posts, but seriously, if I were closer, I’d be all over it! Good luck with the sale, I’m am jealous of the new owner. Who will present themselves in very short order!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
            I know this post doesn’t help as it is another "gee, I wish" posts, but seriously, if I were closer, I’d be all over it! Good luck with the sale, I’m am jealous of the new owner. Who will present themselves in very short order!
            Thanks, and thank you for your service! Always have you guys in mind, stay safe.

Comment

Reduced to $750

Comment

My house is going on the market next week, and I need to get the wood pile out of here. $600 for the KBQ and wood if you can come pick it up by the end of the weekend!

Comment

Man if you weren't 14 hrs away...

Comment

Pit has been sold, thank you all!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here