Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Gilbert AZ Cuisinart 360 Griddle and two propane tanks 1 full 1 empty $40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Gilbert AZ Cuisinart 360 Griddle and two propane tanks 1 full 1 empty $40

I'm moving to Minnesota the first week in March (I know...). Would love to sell this to someone who would use it. People on OfferUp don't seem to know what it is. Griddle top finally just got to the point where the seasoning is really solid. I'll spiff it up and snap some pics if anybody is interested, just got it a few months ago.

It still has the bent grease ring from shipping attached but Cuisinart sent me a brand new one that I never got around to installing.
    Last edited by jhapka; January 31, 2020, 11:56 AM.

I’m in Chandler so if you don’t find anyone to take it I’ll buy. I probably have too much on the patio as it is but it’s not full yet. Haha!

Comment

I found a good home for it

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here