Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted - S&S Low Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted - S&S Low Profile

I would love to get my hands on a Slow and Sear Low Profile. I have an XL Brand new in the Box I could trade. If you are selling or know where I could get one it is greatly appreciated.

If you have an angle grinder, you could convert the XL to low profile...

And if ya don't have an angle grinder, it's probably cheaper than the Low Profile and you get to keep the manly tool.
    Last edited by RonB; November 24, 2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      It may come to that!

• Wildeagle
      Wildeagle commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not know there is a difference

Old Glory, I tried finding one for my WSC in July 2018 with no success. I posted here and on Facebook market place, no luck. Turns out you really don’t need it for the Summit. Good Luck! Hope you find one!

Comment

If you want to get rid of the XL, I would definitely be interested in buying it from you. I have a 26" kettle, but have the original SnS. They quit making the XL before I could snag one.

Comment

According to the SnSn Grills website, the Slow and Sear charcoal basket will fit the Summit.

Comment

Thunder77, I see on the SnS website that the charcoal baskets fit the Weber Summit : https://snsgrills.com/collections/sl...edee4694&_ss=r

But I don't see that the SnS fits well in the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill. Could you provide a link?

Kathryn

Comment

• Thunder77
            Thunder77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Kathryn, That is the one I was talking about. (your link)

The charcoal basket does fit. I may have the XL Cut to fit if I can find a machine shop that would do it.

Comment

• Thunder77
            Thunder77 commented
            Editing a comment
            NOOOO! just sell it to me. 😎

Unfortunately, the place overseas I found them sold out pretty quickly after I shared info about it. I hope AR members were the ones to scoop them up. Like Thunder77 mentioned though, the SnS Charcoal Basket is similar to the SnS Low Profile but without a water resevoir, a little smaller (will fit lower position too), and not made from stainless so it will not last near as long. I picked one up, but have never used it since I found the Low Profile before I got the chance to even try it.

https://snsgrills.com/collections/sl...harcoal-basket

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here