Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: PK360 $550 in MA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: PK360 $550 in MA

Making room for the Weber Summit Charcoal. Comes with cover and grill Grates.

Attached Files

I do like the summit. But I would miss the pk. Hopefully nobody replies and you’ll get to keep it ;-)

Comment

I believe I remember you posted that you were having issues with your PK360. Sorry to hear that. Hope your new WSC provides what you need and you sell the PK soon.

Grill On!!

Comment

Not really issues. The grill performs as designed. It will do low and slow perfectly, two zones, and direct grilling are all perfect.

I was commenting on high temp indirect cooking which is not a strong point.

i am selling it because my wife says we have to many grills. I cook on this machine almost every night. I honestly hope it doesn’t sell. I’ll take it up to camp.
        Last edited by Old Glory; October 30, 2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• TripleB
          TripleB commented
          Editing a comment
          My wife told me I have too many grills too. I told her to consider herself lucky. I could have been into rebuilding cars and then your driveway would be oil stained and filled with stranded, half built cars. She does not pester me much anymore about my grills.

• painter
          painter commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like a great cooker. Follow your gut. In all things.

I too hope you get to keep it and have an awesome cooker at the camp.

Comment

Sold

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! I will close this thread as soon as I can. (For some reason my tab is missing, I will get it fixed and close this down.)

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here