Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SnS Low Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SnS Low Profile

I am in search of a SnS Low Profile. Adrenaline is no longer making them. It really sucks because they are trying to drive people to their new Kamato so they are screwing all the Summit owners!!

I wonder if they just didn’t sell that many... Most of us here with a WSCG don’t have one...and many of us haven’t felt the need. Not saying they aren’t pushing their own Kamado...but they might also be sort of a dud.

Comment

I never really understood why people would need one for the WSCG or nay kamado. I am guessing they didn't sell that many. And with their new Kamado, I suppose it doesn't make sense to sell one for a competing rig.

Comment

I actually called Dave about this about a year ago because I was looking to see if he thought the low profile could turn the WSCG into a two zone setup. He was skeptical at the time but I got the sense he was trying to develop the concept which eventually became his new kamado. From what I’ve heard that low profile unit didn’t perform that well but I don’t know that first hand. You may just be out of luck, best to stick with a kettle.

Comment

ABC confirms the SnS Low Profile is discontinued.

Comment

• GroceryBoy
            GroceryBoy commented
            Editing a comment
            Guys, thanks for your input! I just ordered my WSCG and have a SnS for my Kettle so thought I would get one right away for the Summit. Talking to Dave he gave me the impression they didn’t want the competition for their new Kamado? He was rather adamant they would NOT be bringing the low profile back. He also said they have had as he said "a ton of calls" requesting they make it again.

I’m hoping you guys are correct I won’t need it.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here