Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD- Pit Barrel Cooker - Pensacola FL Area

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD- Pit Barrel Cooker - Pensacola FL Area

I haven't used it in a while and figured it needed a home that would put it to good use, and I need the space. Some time ago I was preparing to send it to a family in Texas displaced after flooding (that's when I removed the handles), but that never materialized. I'll be putting it in our community yard sale in 2 weeks, so I'm offering it here first.

$130 or best offer.

11/12/18 (from #10 below): No sale thus far and shipping is just too darn expensive, so I'll be listing it on my local Craigslist...but before I do, here's one last shot for someone in The Pit that lives close by.

$79 (pickup only).

Purchased about 2 years ago.
    Pick up, or I might drive to meet you (less than an hour from my location) if it will fit in my vehicle.
    I'm located about 15 minutes east of the I-110 & I-10 junction, in the Milton/Bagdad area.

Photos show what’s included.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7435.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.34 MB ID:	575494

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7436.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	575495

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7437.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.96 MB ID:	575496
    Last edited by fuzzydaddy; November 12, 2018, 05:00 PM.

JC, here a new member, in Navarre. Been thinking about adding a pit barrel cooker to my stuff. Amazed one is so close. When could I look at it?
    I am available most anytime weather permitting as you know. Text or reply 443-496-1464

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear from you...in Navarre! I'll text or call you today once I know if we're taking a quick trip for a couple of days. I work from home so my schedule is pretty flexible.

Clearing out before the hurricane? Stay safe y'all and happy selling, fuzzy.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! We're making a decision early today on whether to stay or go west/north.

@fuxxydaddy, Huskee, @AllWhoLive "ON THE RED NECK RIVIERA"‼️❓‼️ Let's Be Careful With "Olde Harry Cane Michael" UpGraded To Category 4 ‼️❓‼️
    From A Backyard Cremator In Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      It was bad to my east. My winds have been less than 40 mph.

I'd hang on to that a couple days - you might not have power for cooking.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Not counting the PBC, I have 6 more cookers and power is still on!

JC and I have talked and should get together in a few days. The eye of the hurricane came onshore about 100 miles to my east.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Stay safe FD!

My PBC is still available. I really want to find a good home for it, so if you're interested I'll be more flexible on the price.

Comment

I wish I could get it. Too far away for me.

Comment

fuzzydaddy , I have sent you a PM. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Will do and thanks.

No sale thus far and shipping is just too darn expensive, so I'll be listing it on my local Craigslist...but before I do, here's one last shot for someone in The Pit that lives close by.

$79 (pickup only).

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, heckuva deal for that package! Such a shame no members local to you can get in on that.

Still available??

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it is.

• Chuck T
          Chuck T commented
          Editing a comment
          fuzzydaddy I may have someone in your area next week. If so, I’ll buy it.

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Edit to add that I just responded to your PM.

I should be home most days next week so send me a PM a day or 2 or more in advance with a name and phone number so we can work out a time.
          Last edited by fuzzydaddy; November 16, 2018, 09:43 AM.

Huskee you can close this thread. The most recent interest is being handled via PMs and if the sale were not to happen, then I'm going to try and find it a home through some local contacts.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Will do as requested. If anything changes I can re-open it, let me know. I'll mark it as SOLD as the reason for closing it.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here