Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Weber 26 inch kettle with Slow N Sear XL and cover for $300.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Weber 26 inch kettle with Slow N Sear XL and cover for $300.00

SOLD

Ever since acquiring the Weber SCG the 26 has been getting less and less love. My wife has set a three grill/smoker limit on me so this one drew the short straw (and I need cash for a new replacement pellet grill anyway ). Apparently some space on the patio has to be available for things like furniture and people. Who'd a thought?

Whole set-up is a little over a year old. I also have this posted on Craigslist. Available for pick-up but I'd be happy to deliver it anywhere around the Cleveland,Ohio area. Any further than that and I'd have to meet you half-way.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mrk; May 21, 2018, 10:02 AM.

Too bad you’re not closer. I would take it. I’m in N.Y. Been considering one for a while now. 😞

Comment

Sweet deal on a great setup, jus too far away fer me....
      I was, however, curious as to where ya got yer Adirondack chairs, if'n ya don't mind tellin???...

Comment

• mrk
        mrk commented
        Editing a comment
        Local place down the road from me that has Amish made indoor and outdoor furniture. Got them half off at the end of the summer sale a couple of years back: http://www.woodforestfurniture.com/

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh, Adirondacks, so easy to slip into, soooo hard to get out of!!! I defy anyone who says they don't make some kind of noise extricating themselves from those contradictions.

Very nice set up! Have you asked your Wife to reconsider? I won't be showing this post to my Wife!

Comment

• mrk
        mrk commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought about it but I have to make this sacrifice to the "Rule of Three" so a few years down the line when I have saved enough I can get a Karubecue because, technically, it won't be on the patio all the time since I'll be able to store it when not in use. Already laying the groundwork on that one. ;-)

Would you consider moving, then we would be closer, & then meet half way.

Comment

• mrk
        mrk commented
        Editing a comment
        If my wife gets desperate enough for me to sell this she might take you up on that.

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        👍👍👍👍

Mark, That's A "Buy" for Someone, IMLTHOP‼️ Perhaps You Should Check With Some of The Shipping Co's Like UPS, USPS, ETC❗️ Weber Stevens, Probably Has Zone Shipping Availablr❓ I Think You Might
      Save Your Self a Little Money❗️ 👍 GOOD LUCK 👍❗️
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Your wife is obviously heartless and cruel. Making a man break up with one of his cookers! LOL just kidding! I wish I was up your way, I would snag that deal. Would you consider meeting somewhere on the PA Turnpike?? 🤪

Comment

Good Price Too Far.

Comment

Dang, I'm in Toronto otherwise I'd snap that up in a heartbeat. It's exactly what I'm after, slow n sear and all!!
            ​​

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you have a canoe? If so problem solved.

Darn it - map says it is 18 hours to Cleveland from my home. Otherwise, I would snap this up in a heartbeat!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here