Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18" WSM for sale $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18" WSM for sale $200

I have an 18" WSM for sale Asking $200 (American dollars not bitcoin)
    I have upgraded the temp gauge with one that you can calibrate so if you want the reading to match the temp at the grill you can measure the temp there and adjust.. which is what I did.... of course you can adjust it by setting in boiling water too for 220 deg.
    I have also put gasket around the side door. This is a known place for air leaks and on my windy patio I found out what a difference this made in temperature control.
    One more thing is a cover. I have had the cover on it and in use so it is well protected and in great shape.

I am selling because I need to make room. I have an offset smoker, a Charbroil Kamado, and Weber 22" grill.
    I have my eyes on getting a KBQ when I break my piggy bank and will need to have the room.
    I have made some great brisket, ribs, turkey (Meathead style), and pork shoulder...
    If you have not used a WSM this thing will keep temp good for many hrs... I had one cook that went 12hrs and I did not smoother out the coals only to wake up the next morning with the temp still at 215 deg. so almost 24 hrs.

I live in NE Austin suburbs by Round Rock, and willing to meet someone nearby or if your close by will deliver.

Happy smoking
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here