Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale - Karubecue C-60 in Tacoma, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale - Karubecue C-60 in Tacoma, WA

This specific unit has number of upgrades. The legs have been replaced with thick stainless steel legs which lift the unit off the ground and huge wheel which allow you to move the KBQ with ease. Another upgrade is a custom drip pan which make clean up very easy and innovative ash screens that keep your coals contained.

$1100.00

Pick Up Only
    Attached Files

Another for sale. Got me a wondering.

Comment

Well, since we got some curious folk, why are you selling it?

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

I am selling because I have too many grills. Two of them were gifts so I can't sell them and one is a Gas that I need for weeknight cooking.

Comment

I feel your pain. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Oh man, if this were two years ago I would have bought this up real quick! With my recent Jambo I can't see how I could justify it though. I'll see if I know anyone that might be interested.

Comment

• Smoke Dawg
            Smoke Dawg commented
            Editing a comment
            I appreciate that.

I get it. It’s hard to let go of your children right?

Comment

• Smoke Dawg
            Smoke Dawg commented
            Editing a comment
            So hard.

I'm interested if you still have it. I sent you a private message with my phone number. Please call if you still have it.

Comment

• Smoke Dawg
            Smoke Dawg commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry I sold it.

Welcome Razorback007 hope you enjoy it if you get it.

Comment

Unit has sold

Comment

Congrats on your sale.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here