Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD- Arizona BBQ Outfitters Trailer Mounted Vertical Smoker/Santa Maria Grill

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD- Arizona BBQ Outfitters Trailer Mounted Vertical Smoker/Santa Maria Grill

Had this for 3 seasons now I guess. Very nice vertical smoker with Santa Maria grill. Most here have more than likely have heard of Arizona BBQ Outfitters if not a quick Google will get you to their web site and you can read up on them. They produce quality.
    I have another horizontal custom trailer rig and I am selling this one to downsize or fund another rig I haven't decided quite yet.
    A few particulars. The vertical is a 7 rack vertical which will hold 28 pork loin back ribs. Shelves can be removed of course for fitting larger cuts of meat.

The Santa Maria is 24X36 with Argentine grates. Lots of room for whatever you may need to grill. I did tri tips for a party of 150 smoked them in the vertical and reversed seared them on the Santa Maria. Excellent!
    I have done a few mods to this unit like adding another exhaust stack to the vertical for a more even draw and added some tie down points for strapping down coolers or wood box.
    I have nearly $7000 invested with shipping from Az to Mn included.
    I am selling for $5000. Delivery is a possibility.

Rather than get too wordy in this post I will leave it to interested parties to ask questions either through a pm or post here.
    A few pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0002_3.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	416925

Name:	SANY0004_3.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	416926

Name:	SANY0006_4.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	416927

Name:	SANY0004_6.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	416928

Name:	SANY0007_3.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	416929Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0008_3.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	416930

Name:	SANY0004_8.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	416931

Name:	SANY0001.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	416932

Beautiful smoker

Comment

If you notice in the first pic there is a full ramp on the back of the unit. I had this modified to just a step up as seen in the later pics. The ramp could be tricky navigating carrying a pan full of ribs especially if you had a little grease on the bottom of your shoes ask me how I know!! The mod is much better.

Comment

fine lookin' rig

Comment

Still available. This is a lot of smoker/ grill for $5000. As stated delivery could be arranged. I could use a road trip

Comment

• holehogg
            holehogg commented
            Editing a comment
            To South Africa

• Frozen Smoke
            Frozen Smoke commented
            Editing a comment
            holehogg I should clarify. Delivery a possibility as long as there is not a boat or plane involved! Nice try though!

• holehogg
            holehogg commented
            Editing a comment
            Frozen Smoke Like you guy's put it DANG. It's a beut and I'm far from experienced enough to operate heavy metal

What a beast.

Comment

Spring is coming! This is still available and delivery is a possibility!

Comment

Ok, if you will finance at $1 per month, and deliver to Huntsville, Alabama, I'll take it!

In all seriousness, I would love a rig like this, but just got rid of a boat this past fall, and I know my wife would have a fit if I brought something else this big into the yard into the spot that I still need to replant the grass in...

Comment

Hello! Cant afford 5k. But I am interested. Can you PM me you info?

Comment

Frozen Smoke, If Wishes and Horse Feathers Were One and the Same❓ I'd Out Bid jfmorris and Make a Run at Strolan As Well❓ Sorry❗️ Best of Luck to You Selling It‼️ Dan

Comment

Don't want it, really can't afford it, but hey, I'll take the wings, oh and throw in dem wibs; how much !!!??? Seriously hope you find a buyer.

Comment

Thanks everyone but i'm really holding out at $5K for this unit as I know it's worth every bit of that. If I can't get that for it I will most likely keep it. I have had several summer bookings come in the last 2 weeks for cooking at events so having it in the stable for use is fine with me. Sorry Strolan but save some more money and let me know when you can come up with the asking price.

Comment

That's one gorgeous rig.

Kathryn

Comment

Ok one more time to the top! I'm about ready to get this out of storage in a week or so. Do a little clean up. Fire box needs a good wire brush treatment and a coat of hit temp paint which I will do. New members are joining every day so maybe some haven't seen the ad so...still available and delivery still a possibility.

I have found another rig for sale so the sale of this one will help fund that. Price still $5000.

Comment

• Troutman
                            Troutman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well if it means anything, I think it's worth every penny of $5k. Wish I had a use for it.

Back to the top for the new members!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here