Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD - Brand New Gator Pit 2440 Party Gator

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - Brand New Gator Pit 2440 Party Gator

I just took delivery of a brand new Gator Pit 2440 Party Gator. I love the smoker but life threw us a curve (a good thing) and we're going to be moving. The new pit doesn't work in the new house so I'll need to sell this one and order another pit to fill the new space. I have not seasoned it nor even started a fire in it. The new pit is still on the pallet strapped down for shipping (as I received it) so it could be shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

I ordered a standard GP 2040 Party Gator and upgraded with the following options:

24" cooking chamber - 24x40 main chamber
    24x24x1/2" square firebox
    Gas assist firebox. Includes stainless weave regulator hose, removable tank holder with wheel, side 1/2" brass control valve
    GP Birdhouse smoke stack w/stainless cool touch handle.
    Adjustable, Locking, Removable ¼” thick Tuning Plates
    Food-grade 304 brushed stainless steel front shelf. Gator badge etched on top.
    Grill firebox with top lid, angle framed sliding food tray (on top of firebox)
    2" Brass ball valve grease drain, commercial-grade. 1/4-turn large rubber handle
    Ash rake with two stainless steel cool-touch handles and rear storage hanger
    Fire Poker with stainless steel cool-touch handles and rear storage hanger
    D rings on frame for tie down during transport
    2 Tel Tru Temperature gauges
    Texas slide air vent with stainless steel cool touch handle
    6" Swivel wheels (2 with foot brakes)

As you can see, it's spec'd out to the max. I'm in the pit for $6800+tax/shipping and would like to sell it for $5,900 (no tax for you) and you can have it shipped to your location. The pit is located in the Dallas/Ft .Worth area. Personal pick up is available as well.

Best part of all...no wait!

Message me at 972-523-8815 and I'll send pics.

Thanks.
    Last edited by (CK1); November 19, 2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• (CK1)
      (CK1) commented
      Editing a comment
      That's it. Mine has the square firebox with grill top.

If I had a video of me drooling I would post it.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like that cooker was made for you Jerod, and you're not that far.... Just sayin'

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Trust me, the gap is WIDE!!!

Dang, too bad that I have ordered the Shirley or I would jump on this deal in a heartbeat.

Comment

It’s callinnnnnn Jerod! Jerrroddd it’s calling!

Comment

The pit is off the pallet and will be seasoned this week. Still available in north Texas.

Comment

Plan B...

The Pit HAS NOT been seasoned and is still in brand new condition. It now includes a custom Sunbrella cover made by Cove Point.

Price is reduced to $5,000 and is available for pick up in the DFW area.

Text 972-523-8815 if interested.

Comment

She's gone. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here