Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Son of a Butcher Barbeque Apparel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son of a Butcher Barbeque Apparel

Because I love showing off my passion for barbeque and I couldn't really find anything that I liked, I decided to start my own line of apparel geared toward the barbeque crowd. Son of a Butcher Barbeque is my chosen name for anything that I will do for the public, as it reflects my fathers profession and our joint love of good barbeque. My father passed away in 2015, so this is me paying homage to him through my love of barbeque. This is just the first step! Currently I have a storefront on Teespring, which allows me to design and customize all kinds of apparel and other items with my own barbeque spin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SOB Smoke it.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	396287Click image for larger version

Name:	SOB Smoked meats back.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	396288Click image for larger version

Name:	SOB wood fire meat back.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	396289Click image for larger version

Name:	SOB T shirt back.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	396290Click image for larger version

Name:	SOB T shirt.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	396291
    Available in many styles and colors, men's and women's, and even a childrens shirt! Let me know what you think.

Jon

Your dad would be really proud. Those are quality designs and I love em.' Going on my Christmas list. I've got a client who has a very successful t shirt side gig and he is killing it listing his shirts on ebay. Just a thought.

Comment

Thank you hoovarmin! I will definitely check that out. I am always thinking of new designs, but I won't put anything out that I wouldn't wear myself. New outlets might help me get this in front of more eyes. I have an Instagram and Facebook page, and I've boosted some adds on that. We'll see what happens. I have no big expectations, as I was just trying to make some for myself, but I do see room in the marketplace for these. It's just a niche market, but it's a niche I care about.

Comment

Here's my latest one. I was thinking of the guys on this forum while designing it!

Name:	SOB backyard.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	396340

Comment

• JCGrill
          JCGrill commented
          Editing a comment
          In fact, it's a good price. I've ordered one.

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Very ñice work my friend.

• MNKennicutt
          MNKennicutt commented
          Editing a comment
          That is awesome. Will have to take a look!

I like the idea, and I definitely like that very first t-shirt at the top.

Comment

Cool lookin'.

Comment

JonnyB, Your Shirts Look Great, IMHOP❗️ You Might Want to Run Your Designs by Huskee and @Meathead‼️ Endorsement by Amazing Ribs and the "Pit Club" Would Help Your Business Immensely ‼️
            The Best of Good Fortune‼️❗️‼️
            Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I like the "if you smoke it they will come". It would be grate if you have different ones with different cookers on it. You know, to catch all of us and our toys. Like a barrel or a kettle.......

Comment

Supercool! Way to go!

Comment

HawkerXP Funny you say that, I am doing exactly that! There will be multiple versions of some of the same design so that those with Webers, gassers, offsets, etc will have the option of matching the shirt to their smoker.

JCGrill Thank you for the order!

Danjohnston949 I will definitely hit up Huskee. I'm not in this to make a living, but I know that guys want to wear stuff like this the same way I do. I'm not sure how endorsing my little experiment will benefit Amazing Ribs, but I'm open to anything that would prove beneficial to us both. I just don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Thanks for all the ideas and positive reviews. I really appreciate the feedback. Check back for the new and updated designs for different smokers!

Jon

Comment

Here are some updated designs to try to match up with your smoker. More to come. Available in Tee's, long sleeve Tee's, and hoodies.

Name:	If you smoke it kettle.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	396924Click image for larger version

Name:	Backyard pitmaster kamado.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	396925

Comment

I think they look great! If ever you sold on Amazon we could do a referral, otherwise not sure how to benefit AR.

Comment

Really cool stuff. Way to honor your dad. Nice job!

Comment

Love it. They literally have my name on them

Comment

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already own, I'm not kidding, a hundred shirts in my actual stuff-I-wear repertoire. I need more shelves now!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here