Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Search Of A Concession Trailer (New or Used)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Search Of A Concession Trailer (New or Used)

Hi All -

Ideally, I'd like a concession trailer with a Lang Smoker installed; but this might get expensive. I'm okay with a basic concession trailer (I can tow the Lang separately). Anyone selling a concession trailer? I've reached out to M&R to get an estimate but would be awesome to find a used trailer.

maybe PaulstheRibList will part with his. Probably not and if he does I get first dibs

Comment

Did ya' look at this one?
      Maybe not what yer lookin' fer, jus' checkin'....

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        My thoughts exactly.

BTW Howdy from Kansas territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!!
      Pardon my manners...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Howdy, welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the pit hyderismokehouse!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I don't have a trailer, but wish you the best of luck!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Thanks guys. Apologies for the late response. So after much research I decided to go with a 24x60 Lonestar Grillz trailer. Heard a lot of good things about Shirley Fabrications & Lonestar Grillz. My first choice was SB but they had a 2 year wait!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you. Thank you for the support.

Comment

Welcome hyderismokehouse

Comment

Welcome to the pit. And welcome to the LSG nation. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0747.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	389124

Comment

I have a smoker, grill that is a trailer. Message me if you are instrested..it has 4 rotating shelves, 61x22in and the fire box is 30x30x30. 2inch ball.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here