Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electrolux DLX 2000 Assistant 450 Watts Stand Mixer with Accessories

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrolux DLX 2000 Assistant 450 Watts Stand Mixer with Accessories

This unit with accessories new cost $1080. It is in perfect shape and can do a variety of tasks. I just don't use it anymore. Delivered to your door for $500. PM or email me at [email protected]

I own just the mixer; I don't have any of the meat grinder attachments. I bought one of the last units marked "Assistant" on the front panel. All of the new ones are just named after the manufacturer in Sweden (Ankarsrum). New ones (just the mixer) are $800, and there are no deals that I ever found.

One of my main uses for this mixer is making bread. I grind the grain myself, so we're not talking light, fluffy dough. This thing can handle six (6) loaves of dough!!!!! I just love it.

For $500, you're getting a bargain! And that includes shipping (this thing is heavy). You'll never have to worry about worn out worm gears (there aren't any!). If you've got one of those Kitchen Aid stand mixers that needs replacing, or you need a great, heavy-duty mixer, this one is it!

Now...if only I could negotiate a percent of the sale? Nah. Just letting you know that this is one dynamite mixer! Plus, he's got all the grinder attachments!

If I didn't already own one, I'd jump on this!
    Last edited by Ozric; August 29, 2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Marauderer
      Marauderer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the endorsement Oz.

Sold!!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone's saving up for a stickurner Congrats on the sale!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here