Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: SnS XL - Never Used - $115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: SnS XL - Never Used - $115

*** SOLD 24-Oct ***

Hi Everyone! Up for sale is a never used in the box SnS XL - I made a mistake thinking this would fit my weber summit charcoal and never returned it and now its too late. This is the XL designed for the 26" kettles. Price is $115 plus shipping. PM me for address and we can determine best method and shipping cost (not looking to make any money on the shipping of course). Anyone wanting to come pick it up is welcome as well - I live in the Columbia Gorge near Bridge of the Gods (Washington side).

If you would like to calculate shipping:
    Box Dimensions: 24 x 10.5 x 5.5 inches
    Weight: 9 pounds
    Ship from Zip Code: 98648
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eschmid2; October 24, 2021, 09:06 PM.

Stevenson?

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know Mike or Pat Mapes?

• eschmid2
      eschmid2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know either Mike or Pat , have been here about 5 years now. Beautiful place to live!

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      You live e in a beautiful place! I worked with them both until they retired and relocated about 15 years ago. I have visited a couple of times and am envious. You might see Mike around town on a new electric bike. BBQing with your views is special.

Tempting...

I have a 26" Kettle, an a XL, so ah'ma ignore, an let this one go to a needy home.

(This will require some Bourbon )

Comment

Thanks, ComfortablyNumb eschmid2 I currently have a 22" Weber, with a SNS, but have been thinking I may want to sell that and move up to the 26". I am interested in picking it up next trip down to HR from Seattle. I will PM you.
      Daniel

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here