Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Anyone near Philly want a Camp Chef Sear Box (PGSEAR)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Anyone near Philly want a Camp Chef Sear Box (PGSEAR)?

I no longer need it as I now have a much better gas grill with a ceramic IR sear burner right next to it. Though it still works fine, I removed it from my pellet grill (DLX 24) to declutter my patio a smidge. I bought it in 2017 and have used it fairly lightly. It's generally in good condition. That said, the cast iron grill grates and heat diffuser plate are a bit corroded, though not so bad they shouldn't be able to clean up nicely.

Since I doubt I'll be using it again, I'd be happy to get 50 bucks (OBO) for this if someone was able to pick it up (I don't want to bother with shipping).

Also, I could sort of use the side table that this replaced originally as I seem to have lost it in my last move. If you happen to have a black Camp Chef DLX, I'd be happy to knock a few bucks off the price in exchange for a clean side table.
    Last edited by plaak; April 8, 2021, 03:31 PM.

Too bad I live in NW Oregon.

Comment

I am willing to offer more $ so you are not out of pocket to ship it to me in Canada. Why are you getting rid of it? What are its issues?

Comment

Do you still have this available? I live in PA and get near Philly frequently.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here