Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"HOT From The Pit!" - April 2022 -- CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was in spam also.

Comment

Added you as a contact in gmail so it won't go to junk mail anymore. It would break my heart if I missed out on some sick swag because Google got too cute with email delivery.

Comment

Nothing here

Comment

• Dick Anderson
          Dick Anderson commented
          Editing a comment
          It was in the spam box this morning.
          Is this going to affect my chances in the monthly drawing? You know, just in case I ever did win.

Weird, it comes from Constant Contact, same as it (and Smoke Signals) always has for many years. No explanation...

Comment

My months edition also went to Spam

Comment

I received mine in my regular inbox the other day. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

Turns out I haven't gotten this since January 2021! I don't see in my spam folder either. I assumed the mails had been discontinued.. I got them reliably before 2021.

Comment

It was in the Spam folder - first time ever. It was good I looked there, though. I learned my auto warranty was about to run out and that my social security number has been compromised.

Comment

I do email security professionally at a university. GMail has recently really tightened up their security settings in the past three weeks and we've had official university mail going to students' spam folders (this is less than ideal).

Check that Constant Contact has their SPF and DKIM stuff set correctly. If an mass-email has neither of these, they are going to go to the spam folder.

Comment

• bordercollie
                    bordercollie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's good to know Michael in Tex, Thanks.

Mine was in Spam as well. Although I’m glad I checked, got a great deal on my new automobile warranty! I wasn’t aware, but my old warranty had expired…whew! Thankfully those guys caught it and notified me.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                    My own email of this month's HFTP ended up in my spam folder (and I'm me for Pete's sake, at least I'm pretty sure) and another member emailed me to let me know theirs did too.

Please check your spam folders, it went out this morning.

Here's the quick link to April 2022's HFTP: https://conta.cc/38aKpKB

Mine was in the spam folder too . Got it out and listed as not spam. Great work on such a quality piece of information !

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here