Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irish People Try American Bourbon for the First Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish People Try American Bourbon for the First Time

I got a kick out of this.

Fun stuff Huskee.

Comment

Lots of fun.

Comment

Jefferson’s piss....lol. Bourbon is a man’s drink, didn’t see any men in that video (Give ‘em some Blantons)

Comment

• Steve R.
          Steve R. commented
          Editing a comment
          I would hate to waste Blanton's on that bunch. The blonde might actually be able to appreciate it, but I'd give the rest of them nothing better than well bourbon in Coke.

That was great

Comment

That was hilarious!

Comment

I really enjoyed that, a lot. Thanks Huskee

Comment

I enjoyed it, but is bourbon really so different from Irish whiskey? Both are pretty potent, by my reckoning. I’m not a spirits drinker, though, beer and wine for me.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                To me personally, Irish whiskey tastes like bourbon diluted with vodka. All the alcohol taste & burn, half the flavor. I'm not a fan (Scotch though, very much a fan). I suppose if that's what they were used to, bourbon might taste like spicy jet fuel.

• Mosca
                Mosca commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. When I taste spirits I can see what others enjoy, but it's not enjoyable enough for me to make it a vice. I'll stick with beer, drink of the plebes.

😂😂😂

Comment

So young, so innocent! ;-)

Comment

That settles it, I’m never trying bourbon! I trust my countrymen, or countrywomen, or folk, or drunks from the looks of it!

Comment

• EdF
                    EdF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Living vicariously is fun and cheap, but a little expense doesn't really hurt!

Sign me up!

Comment

They have done a bunch of videos with this bunch. They also have one where they try American BBQ

Comment

• DogFaced PonySoldier
                      DogFaced PonySoldier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That was great. The bourbon one had me laughing, the BBQ one I just nodded along. BBQ - the international language of love!

love it. Wish they had Stagg and JD single barrel select in there. Tge cowboy comments are hilarious.

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd love to see them try Stagg Jr. I still can't believe some of them rated Bulleit Bourbon better than Weller. Does not compute....

There's also one where they try American & Canadian accents, I was laughing quite hard. Great stuff.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here