Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great website (and app) for whisky and other spirits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great website (and app) for whisky and other spirits

It's friday afternoon, and you can tell where mind is wandering since I'm recommending alcohol related apps today.

Have you ever visited Distiller.com ? They also have an app. You'll have to check it out for yourself. My favorite part is the flavor profile chart. I also use it to catalog and rate all the whiskies I've tried.

Click image for larger version

Name:	57uzjFy.png
Views:	105
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	402313

this is more up my alley

Comment

Awesome! I use Utappd for beer but was looking for something similar for Whiskey....thanks!

Comment

Attjack Hey I'm new to the bourbon and whisky market and I loved the one I bought last week on the discount rack. I got another today that was unintentionally marked down. I don't recall they type but I'll tag you later wEn I post it in "WAYDRN." Thank for the app info. I think I'm gonna download it.

Comment

Just downloaded the Distiller app. I will give it a try.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here