Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention @bbLuv: PBR now makes something a little stronger too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention @bbLuv: PBR now makes something a little stronger too

Nod to Attjack for reminding me that I too had something to show bbqLuv

And it's not too bad!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMAG7510 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	1098580

There is also a PBR branded BBQ sauce being sold here in the Milwaukee area. Not sure where else it might be available. It's darned good too!

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      When it comes here I will give it a try.

There's just something about clear whiskeys....they seem to lead you down the road to damnation.
    I will check to see if its listed up here!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I found it by absolute mistake while looking for Tim Smith's Climax Moonshine (he's the guy from Moonshiners show if you've ever seen it) in one liquor store in Indiana for $12, so snagged it up. The next store it was $25.

I've downed a few of these. A little sweet for my taste though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3f0WQuyXNQ7SRNLDhP8U8j12vmuSTImHU7UgSnYlTGspuTGmJz7xbRMnUaVTkVsb4SrVHgbL_LCXboYtTp-vZ9y8mk_PoCNFieWKGDmGz7gapVAD8ZDy_OvE8VnBNKzVUMBPtxI3N2gR6OXLq28c4ztOLhmJJqPCbtfLDUqVYgPiZTQs0tstB8dQg6WG3aTeuIYyT2xk2ooqbWb0ulN_f9aXPuNdc4QUXQsEyxS-kH0T2ZP-ofIiB0oKhcwUqQP
Views:	169
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1098598

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      These are better than I thought they'd be. I like that Pabst is not only still around but is expanding their brand outside of the decades-old box of [good] lawnmower beer.

Oh, Huskee that stuff is absolutely awful. Pretty sure you could run your lawnmower with it, but I was not a fan. Give me bourbon any day!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      It specifically, or moonshine in general? Personally I think PBR's is good, but a little too smooth. I like Tim Smith's (Climax) Moonshine best. Moonshien is bourbon before the oak makes it bourbon, but to me it has a wonderfully sweet, kettle corn vibe to it.

• Joey877
      Joey877 commented
      Editing a comment
      That surprises me. I saw this about six months ago (I believe) and had to try it. Was not a fan. I thoroughly enjoy most whiskeys, though some Scotches can be too peaty for me. Haven't had too many moonshines I don't like, but I've only tried a couple that were actually store bought. I remember the PBR bottle was only like $20, so maybe they have different levels and the one I had was bottom shelf.

I love that Pabst is still around and expanding their brand and image.

I have very early memories of fish camp with my dad & grandpa when I must've been 4, and my grandpa always had PBR. As a kid I always thought Pabst was a funny word. Anyway, my grandpa would sneak me a sip when dad wasn't looking. I hated beer then, but I love those memories. Grandpa's been gone since '97 but I'll never forget those times, or Pabst for being a part of them.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Around here I suspect that nearly every singel bar sells Pabst.

I've also had these Strong Hard Seltzers and they aren't too bad although I prefer the Natty Light version which is 6%.

Click image for larger version

Name:	13991823278110.png
Views:	175
Size:	384.7 KB
ID:	1098609

Comment

BPR whisky is actually aged a few seconds to be classified as a whiskey. White Whisky.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here