Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My ratings of the goofy new diet Coca-Cola flavors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ratings of the goofy new diet Coca-Cola flavors

These are on sale locally, so I bought an 8 pack of each. They’re the ones in the tall thin 12 oz cans.

I’ll start with the best: Ginger Lime is pretty good. I would drink this any time. On a par with Diet Coke, Coke Zero, etc. would buy again.

Sort of okay is Blood Orange. The orange is very much in the background. It’s okay enough, but not worth the premium price. But not bad at all.

Meh: Blueberry Açaí. It’s drinkable. Different. The blueberry flavor is interesting. I’d take it for free.

Meh minus: Strawberry Guava. This one is pushing it. I’ll finish the 8 pack, because I spent the money, but they won’t be the first choice. Would choose cold water before this.

Vile: Twisted Mango. The mango just doesn’t get along with the cola.

I didn't try the Feisty Cherry.

Not a part of the set, but worth a mention: Diet Vanilla Orange Coke Zero. I thought this would be vile as well, but I actually like it. It grew on me. Would buy again.

Gee, you guys get all the cool stuff.
    I heard something about the New Coke coming back but haven't heard about or seen any of those flavours up here in the sticks.
    ….and yes, not only does food talk to me too, I heard it calling…."HEY, dickwad….come here....this is really fattening"
    Voice sorta sounds like George Carlin.

Comment

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      Teehee....yup, and now even jalapeno flavoured Cheesies.....and Ketchup chips.
      When ever I go to see my sister in Dallas I have to take Ketchup chips, Tetley tea and Royal Crown Northern Tradition.
      Or I sleep in the garden shed.
      But it does take years in some cases for products you take for granted to make it across the border.
      When I come home my bag is packed with Rotel and Trix.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here