Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon's Breath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon's Breath!

Smokey and strong is the Dragon's Breath.
    • Trap some of your favorite smoke in your snifter glasses. I used a smoke tube.
    • Drop some ice cubes in shaker
    • For 2 drinks add:
      • 2tsp simple syrup or agave syrup
      • 2tsp orange liquor
      • 2tsp St Germaine liquor
      • 3oz your fav bourbon
    • Stir 20 times or so
    • Strain/pour into the smoke filled snifter glasses
    • Enjoy!
    From ​Steven Raichlen's Project Smoke...
    Last edited by Stevo; July 31, 2016, 08:27 PM.

Yum, sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I will have to try this.

Comment

To trap the smoke, just get your smoke tube going, or use a food smoker (which I now must have , and hold the snifter glass over it, filling the glass with smoke. Then put a drink coaster under the rim of the snifter glass, and turn it upright, so the coaster is now sitting on top of the upright glass. The smoke is then trapped! You can make your cocktail next.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here