Instagram AmazingRibs Facebook AmazingRibs X - Meathead Pinterest AmazingRibs Youtube AmazingRibs
BBQ Stars

Welcome!


This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | 30 Day Trial | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what to do with mint chocolate whiskey?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    what to do with mint chocolate whiskey?

    I bought this because it tastes like a grasshopper that'll put hair on your chest. now that i have it, other than drinking it straight up, what would you do with it? mint lends itself to a lot of flavors, chocolate to a lot also, but the venn diagram doesn't have a lot of overlap. mix with kahlua and cream?

    #2
    Click image for larger version

Name:	drain-pour.gif
Views:	67
Size:	274.5 KB
ID:	1889971

    I dunno... I have some stuff in the cab I won't EVER drink, it's freaking disgusting, but I still have trouble making myself pour it out.

    Comment


    • Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

    • DeusDingo
      DeusDingo commented
      Editing a comment
      well, it doesn't taste bad by itself. i'll EVENTUALLY finish it

    • Skinsfan1311
      Skinsfan1311 commented
      Editing a comment
      +100!

    #3
    Coffee w/wo cream, hot chocolate ? Mix in with a cookie dough and bake.

    I was given peppermint vodka as a gift. Still unopened.
    Last edited by Purc; September 29, 2026, 04:27 PM.

    Comment


    • texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Peppermint vodka? I stick to Ron Swanson saying, "Clear alcohols ore for rich white women on diets."

    #4
    might make an interesting Old Fashioned...of sorts

    Comment


      #5
      Affogato?

      Comment


      • Alan Brice
        Alan Brice commented
        Editing a comment
        Another great idea. A scoop of vanilla ice cream, or gelato, "drowned" in a hot shot of espresso.
        Interesting idea. Heated n served over ice cream.
        Larn something everyday.

      #6
      Add to hot chocolate

      Comment


      • snowswamp
        snowswamp commented
        Editing a comment
        This right here.

      #7
      I remember as a kid my parents taking me to a restaurant where I could have a mint parfait for dessert. Are parfaits even a thing now? I can’t remember hearing that term since, well since I was a kid.

      So anything ice cream/milkshake like might work.

      Comment


      • texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhhhh a boozy mint chocolate chip milkshake!

      #8
      Use as a component in lamb marinade, using some Mexican spices which work well with chocolate ala mole'

      Comment


      • SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        You fancy.

      • texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        SheilaAnn yeah, I bet his fingernails are even clean!

      #9
      Is the proof high enough for use in a tiki torch? Maybe add it to a hot bath and give yourself a spa day. Use as a degreaser for any oil stains in your driveway or the garage floor.

      Comment


      • SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        *snort*

      #10
      I want to mix it with Skrewball peanut butter whiskey and see if it’s a treat or I spit it across the room. I wonder if one could put wick in it for a “scented” mint chocolate candle…

      Comment


      • SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        Smart money is on spit it across the room

      • texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        What is wrong with you?

      #11
      A milkshake.

      Comment


        #12
        Re-gift it

        Comment


          #13
          Yeah it's funny how someitmes these flavors just... don't work out. I love coffee. I love whiskey. Especially rye whiskey. I love whiskey IN coffee. For realz. I drink it all the time (shhhhhh, I drink a lot of coffee at work. Yes, ONLY coffee). But...

          I have a rye whiskey which is coffee infused or coffee flavored or something. I don't know. It sounded good. I bought it. I tried it. Holy crap that sh|t is TERRIBLE! Maybe, the RYE was terrible, and so they decided to try to doctor it up and sell it as something, just to try to recoup some of their investment. Hell, I dunno. I bought it, so I guess I fell for it. Or MAYBE there's someone out there who loves this freaking crap that tastes like it was drained out fo the bottom of one of my wife's potted plants when she's running the hose into it. Whatever... someone could like this stuff. Do I like it? No. Is there a chance I might find a use for it someday? No.

          But have I thrown it away?

          Also, no.

          Why?

          Because I spent good money on it, and because it's whiskey! Someday, I might be down in the dumps and need to drown my sorrows (hmmm... isn't that every day? lol) AND I might be down on my luck and not be able to afford a bottle of whiskey. Or any kind of rotgut. Or potatoes to make my own vodka. Who knows? Maybe...

          Yeah, no, I'm going to throw it away. For realz, I am. Tonight. I promise.

          Comment


            #14
            I’d mix it with coconut rum. I used to mix kahlua, coconut rum, and A&W cream soda for a drink that tastes like a mounds bar. It was for a dessert drink. There’s always someone in the crowd that doesn’t want Scotch and water.

            Comment


              #15
              some of you people didn't grow up with supper clubs and it shows lol

              Comment


              • realdocBBQ
                realdocBBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                Keeeee-rekt.

            Announcement

            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            0
            Guest
            Guest
            500
            ["membership","help","nojs","maintenance","shop","reset-password","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2025-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2026-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads
            7