Can't trust Copilot (AI), for example: I asked Copilot,
Which is the best Lager Beer in the World? Copilot said:
The current World Beer Awards champion, it’s Bavik Super Pils from Belgium, named World’s Best Lager for 2026.worldbeerawards+1
It’s a 5.2% ABV Belgian pilsner, described by the judges as dry, crisp, sharply carbonated, with citrus/tangerine notes and a pleasantly bitter finish.worldbeerawards+1
[I'm sad, not PBR]
🍺 My pick for you, given your BBQ habit, Bavik Super Pils sounds killer alongside ribs or pulled pork. The crisp bitterness should be a nice palate reset between smoky bites. Note We are being tracked by AI.
Which is the best Lager Beer in the World? Copilot said:
The current World Beer Awards champion, it’s Bavik Super Pils from Belgium, named World’s Best Lager for 2026.worldbeerawards+1
It’s a 5.2% ABV Belgian pilsner, described by the judges as dry, crisp, sharply carbonated, with citrus/tangerine notes and a pleasantly bitter finish.worldbeerawards+1
[I'm sad, not PBR]
🍺 My pick for you, given your BBQ habit, Bavik Super Pils sounds killer alongside ribs or pulled pork. The crisp bitterness should be a nice palate reset between smoky bites. Note We are being tracked by AI.







Comment