Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Our Man @Panhead John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Our Man @Panhead John

Just because we love you and even this clear crime, enjoy.

I wonder what they taste like? Oh, nothing, yeah!

Comment

Lol FireMan

Comment

Probably just plain ice.

Comment

....wondering if they'll ever go back to beer tasting beer....
          My son came home with Coors Light Seltzer flavored Slushy's last week end, grape, orange and cherry ....sorta 7/11 fare y'know....

Comment

Coors light gets a lot of guff (and gives a lot right back to fellow light beer makers) but when it's HOT out and you're thirsty and want to chug something other than water, I'm here to tell you it hits the spot mighty fine....for me. When I want to taste a beer's ingredients, well that's a different story.

Comment

• Murdy
              Murdy commented
              Editing a comment
              When I was stationed in Germany, my German friends would want me to bring Budweiser on a hot day. They said it was good summer beer.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Alan Brice Have you ever tried Hamm's? I think it's the best of the cheap lawnmower beers, did a blind test and picked it. Just my personal thoughts.

• Alan Brice
              Alan Brice commented
              Editing a comment
              Huskee I have not tried Hamm"s, I recall a post here a while back titled lawnmower beer.
              Definitely on my list to try. Thanks for the reminder.

This thread is reminiscent of the Seinfeld show....................

Comment

While Uncle Bob and others may not admit it publicly, there seems to be many closet Coor’s Light drinkers out there. Even Uncle Bob and the rest of our group was captured on film drinking it at last years spring Texas MeatUp.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB484452-7AA4-4D61-B62A-62D10E1568AD.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	1392329

Comment

• Alan Brice
                Alan Brice commented
                Editing a comment
                Who is drinking beer and wine? I am a switch hitter, no way could I back to back wine & beer or beer & wine. Smellin a bit o fish here.

• Panhead John
                Panhead John commented
                Editing a comment
                Nothing fishy here Bro! A couple of folks WERE drinking wine, but immediately switched to Coors Light after I brought it out for everyone to enjoy! 🤓

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                With wine ya gotta keep yer pinky out....Emily Post n all....
                Beer....anything goes

And the defense rests Your Honor....

Comment

End of the day....any port in a storm.
                Coors Light, Bud Light....yer only renting it anyway.

Comment

Unclebob I asked ChatGPT to write me a Seinfeld scene about Coors Light. Here's the scene, I love it, I can picture it 100%!

FADE IN:

Jerry's apartment. Jerry and George are sitting on the couch, each holding a can of beer.

Jerry: "So, what's with the Coors Light?"

George: "What do you mean?"

Jerry: "I mean, you always drink Coors Light. Every time we go out, every time you come over, it's always Coors Light."

George: "Yeah, so?"

Jerry: "I just don't get it. I mean, there are so many better beers out there. Why do you stick with Coors Light?"

George: "It's the perfect beer."

Jerry: "The perfect beer? Come on, George. It's watered down and tasteless."

George: "That's the point. It's like drinking nothing at all. It's refreshing."

Jerry: "Refreshing? It's like drinking a glass of tap water with a little bit of alcohol in it."

George: "That's the beauty of it. You can drink it all night and never get too drunk."

Jerry: "Well, that's not a problem I have."

George: "Plus, it's cheap. You can't beat the price."

Jerry: "Oh, I see. You're a man of simple tastes."

George: "Exactly. And you know what they say, 'When you find something that works, stick with it.'"

Jerry: "I don't think 'they' were talking about beer, George."

George: "Well, they should have been."

Jerry: "Alright, alright. Coors Light it is."

George raises his can of Coors Light in a mock toast and takes a sip. Jerry rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his own beer.

FADE OUT.

Comment

• jfmorris
                    jfmorris commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All I'm saying is this subject brings to mind another Seinfeld episode

...not that there's anything wrong with that...

It works when referring to Coors Light drinkers just fine.

• Uncle Bob
                    Uncle Bob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Almost missed this because the @ isn't quite accurate, but that's pretty good in a Seinfeldian way...................

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Darn usually I'm a stickler for that, sorry Uncle Bob

Now that I watched the video, I need to visit the optometrist to have my vision restored.

Comment

Coors Light "Beer-Flavored" Popsicles may be found in the Pharmacy with all the other laxatives.

Comment

• RichieB
                      RichieB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep, right next the PBR enemas.

• bbqLuv
                      bbqLuv commented
                      Editing a comment
                      RichieB I forgive you for the incipient comment.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here