Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a new game in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a new game in town

Pin the Tail on Coor's Light's face.

Relax and enjoy a PBR.

(3) Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Commercial - YouTube
    (3) The True Story Of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer | Pabst Brewing Company - YouTube
    (3) Old (PBR) Pabst Commercial 60's - YouTube
    Last edited by bbqLuv; May 27, 2022, 10:06 AM.

you would think with all those years of making this beer, they would have by now, made it taste good.

Comment

• smokenoob
      smokenoob commented
      Editing a comment
      oh that’s blasphemy!

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Touché Richard!….😂😂😂
      Last edited by Panhead John; May 26, 2022, 08:49 PM.

• CLB3
      CLB3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Preach brother Richard! Truth!

I think PBR may even have some histroy being canned in the town I live in, just across the state.

Comment

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Heileman's went under a long time ago and got bought out by someone.

A little quick research, Stroh's bought it in 1996.

Haven't seen those short, squat 12 oz bottles, (which were the best) since.
      Last edited by Murdy; May 27, 2022, 09:09 AM.

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Murdy, it has changed hands a few times in the last 25 years of me living here. It is actually a very high tech brewery in the batch ability to run multiple lines. They have brewed Guiness, Smirnoff, the White Claw hard seltzer started here. and insane amount of capabilites. The brew master from over the past 30 plus years is mutual friend.

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear they're still rolling along, good for the community.

I didn’t realize those old videos of me lifting weights were still around

Comment

I don’t know what this guy is talkin about. Pabst brewery is closed. Beer hasn’t been brewed there for decades. The brand address is in San Antonio, TX. Who knows where it is brewed. It is a formula that is brewed, tasting like the original, maybe. The fields where the hops were grown are now a big shopping mall & a subdivision.
      Oh, in Oconomowoc, yeah I know, that Oconomowoc.
      Last edited by FireMan; May 26, 2022, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        And a nice big Fleet Farm! Although I admit it’s sad seeing everything getting developed.

Funny, that's Frank Zane in the first video. Three time Mr. Olympia 1977-1979. Hmm, what they be putting in that beer back then

Comment

My very first drunk came courtesy of PBR when I was about 8 years old, and Dad was out in the garage working on the stock car for Saturday night. I snuck a can and drank the whole thing. One can did me in. What a lightweight.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          I seem to remember having a pbr shorty at maybe 8 years old at my mother's parents' house. My mom came in and was not impressed! HA!

• DennyWoo
          DennyWoo commented
          Editing a comment
          i blame my Grandma on my Mom's side. She would let me have a sip of her Olympia Gold when we were visiting. Weirdly enough, I liked the taste of beer even at that young age. Today, I still like the taste of beer but can't get through much more than one beer in a sitting. I'm more of a spirits guy now.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here