Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh-Oh, PBR Steps in it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh-Oh, PBR Steps in it

Pabst Blue Ribbon apologizes for vulgar Twitter post about ‘Dry January’ (yahoo.com)

Some employee was DOTI
    Drunk On The Internet

Comment

Ooops.

Comment

They also got in trouble for rebranding that 99 beer pack as the Betty White pack the day of her death

Comment

What are the chances of this pic? ….. bbqLuv

Click image for larger version  Name:	BC1A94BA-D06D-420F-A2BD-0542197034E6.png Views:	0 Size:	453.2 KB ID:	1154799

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Drinking PBR will do it!

• Richard Chrz
            Richard Chrz commented
            Editing a comment
            Dont even know where any of those are located in our stores
            Last edited by Richard Chrz; January 5, 2022, 12:45 PM.

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I think I'll take a pass on that whole lineup.

Look at the 30 can supply of PBR.
          Thanks for the post!
          You done good.

Comment

Can't say I disagree with the sentiment.

Comment

Even as someone doing dry January I found it to be funny 🤣

Comment

• Attjack
                Attjack commented
                Editing a comment
                Richard Chrz I have done it for many years. It's a good reset for me. However, last year due to the depressing realities of the pandemic, I skipped it. I'm really glad I'm back to it this year. I'm feeling good. I've also done Sober October a couple of times. We'll see what happens this year.

• ofelles
                ofelles commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe all 12? Join me.

• Attjack
                Attjack commented
                Editing a comment
                ofelles Absolutely not! I strive for moderation in all things

Hey, I'm doing Dry January and didn't even know it!
              Then again we're only 5 days in.
              What's to be expected in advertising these days, its shock value not content that sells these days.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
                Richard Chrz commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, they probably did better marketing knowing they would have to pull it, it even makes the Twitter, I mean advertising scheme, land into topics here. Boom, better advertising.

Hmmmm, that kind of jackassery almost makes me want to take up swilling PBR's. Almost. That said, there's no such thing as bad publicity. Well, there didn't use to be, anyway....

Comment

• Richard Chrz
                Richard Chrz commented
                Editing a comment
                I drank pbr one time, I divorced the girl I met that night. Always served as a warning to the bad side effects of the beer.

• SheilaAnn
                SheilaAnn commented
                Editing a comment
                CaptainMike "jackassery" that’s hilarious!!!!!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here